We organise our training courses in order to improve professional skills in car servicing field. Our experts, who have good knowledge of theory and have rich practical experience in car repairs and diagnostics, will train your personnel in short perion of time.
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Our technical experts' challenge is to share and pass on the repair technology of starters and alternators to the personnel.
Training courses are divided into two parts: theory and practice.
Basic training (theory course):
- At the very beginning of the training, students get acqainted with basic principles of operation and main subsystems;
- On the next stage, personnel learns the list of the equipment and tools that will be used in future repairs;
- Third stage consists of catalogues' review and matching of tools and components with its help;
-Personel get acqainted with the main malfunctions and methods of their elimination;
- On the final stage of the training our experts provide consultations regarding any matter that appeared throughout the course.
Practical part of the course consists of couple of stages too:
- Fault identification in the vehicle and further repair of all malfunctions;
- Assemle/disassemble of starters, alternators and evaluation of their technical states;
- Rebuilding works;
- Practical recommendations as to adjustment and usage of special tools.
Training course takes from one to three days, depending on desired results in the end.